"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Climb

So, I've posted my weigh-in, some funny photos and then as I looked my blog over I began to listen to the song, "The Climb" that I have on here.  

My husband reminded me that muscle weighs more than fat and the weight will come off.  

I caught the line in this song that says something about it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there.  

Okay, I will listen to this song and be reminded that this journey isn't going to be easy, nor is it going to be a fast one.  But I know I will make it to the other side.  

I found some old photos from six years ago of myself when I was down to 170 lbs.  I've put them out in my bedroom where I can look at them regularly to remind myself th
at I can do this and I will get there again..and actually pass that and reach my final goal this time.  

Here's to continuing the climb!  



3 comments:

  1. Leah, amazing how different we look hu? I remember you thin I mean then! LOL...sounds like I don't know you know.

    True friends love each other through THICK n thin!!

    We have been that for 11 years now.

    THICK at the moment.........

    thin in the future..........

    I love ya my BFF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah,
    I didn't realize you had your own blog! I think you are doing a great job with the exercise and everything else. I laughed when I saw the picture of you and your husband "exercising!" Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED that you had that song on here because it's very true! Had never heard it before I heard it here. Keep up the good work - just think about next Friday/Saturday (new WI day??) and you'll be down just like you were on Tuesday! And....Even if you aren't - what an AMAZING week you had!

    ReplyDelete