"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, June 15, 2009

Early Morning Workout *YAWN*

Today my husband and I started our early morning workouts.  We were up by 6:45am and he left for the gym with a friend while I got dressed and popped in my 4-mile Leslie Sansone DVD. 

This is going to take some getting used to.  *yawn again*

It's not that it was so early, but that I'm not used to moving that early.  Good thing she starts with a warm-up.  Although, even with the warm up, I was ready to stop about 2 miles (or 30 minutes) into it.  No can do though.  The agreement my husband and I have is we'll stay busy for an hour each morning and then do some abs and other toning exercises each evening before bed.   

We are also planning on going to bed earlier each night to make sure we get enough rest.  So, hopefully I won't be as sleepy tomorrow at lunchtime.  *grin...and another yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment