"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oh, the pain!


Well, we finished up our first week of working out each morning and then doing toning exercises every night.  Last night my husband decided we should try this 35-minute cardio workout by The Firm.  

It was killer!!!  Part of the fun was watching him try to do step aerobics.  I was laughing most of the time.  It was fun, but so much harder than my Walk At Home DVDs.  whew!  

I think I'm going to do one of these two mornings a week to challenge myself a bit more.  We'll see. 

Anyway, we made it through the first week of more intense working out and I'm not really dying, but my legs ARE very sore.  That's a good thing, right? :) 


2 comments:

  1. LOL....that is a funny picture! There is NO way Dave would take a picture with me like that.
    Keep it you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing is that you guys are going this together and can find the humor in it!!

    I think that's great!!

    ReplyDelete