"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a difference a cup makes


Since I've upped my daily water intake I've been drinking a lot of water and learned that the "right" drinking container makes all the difference in the world.  

A few months ago I bought the red container at Wal-Mart.  It looked like it would be easier to carry water in the car with it because of the tapered bottom.  However, it has a wide opening and I'm always spilling water on myself when I try to grab a quick drink.

So, when I decided to up my water intake last week I pulled out a Weight Watchers water mug I had stored away from years ago.   I can down the water no problem with this cup and straw.  

I still use the red one when I'm out and about, but the WW cup is my old faithful always full of water on the counter in my kitchen and I'm finding that it's so easy to get my water drunk with this handy cup.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the straw!! Definatly a lot easier to drink a lot more water with.
    Hey whatever works!!!

    ReplyDelete