"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weigh-In

Weight Today:  230.0
Total lost so far:  -1

My reaction:  "What'd you expect? [pause for thinking] Just this, though I was hoping for a maintain or gain of only 1-2 pounds.    But I know better and like the saying goes, 'You can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.'  " 

So, yes I was up this week.  Honestly, I wasn't really surprised.  I didn't drink water every day like I should, no not even just my 32 oz., and I only did two 2-mile workouts all week.  I did pretty good about only eating at mealtimes, but then I didn't always stop at satisfied, but ate a few times until I was stuffed.  

Am I bothered by it?  Again, no,  not really.  I understand that this is a change of lifestyle for me and there are some thought issues that are changing that I truly believe will lead to the physical changes.  I'll explain more later.

Also, my mother-in-law went home three days ago and so now I feel a little more comfortable working at what I was trying to do.  Not that she made me eat, but I can't always just be myself at home with her always here.  Nothing personal. 

So, here's to another week ahead.  

My goal for this week:  To get back to that water and get at least four good workouts in.


No comments:

Post a Comment