"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Changes

Today we had KFC for lunch and decided to go for the bucket of grilled chicken instead of the fried chicken.  It was sooooo good!  Just as juicy inside, but without the fried coating outside.  

I also decided to opt out of eating mashed potatoes and instead had a good serving of cole slaw with one chicken breast and a biscuit.  The biscuit was my splurge.  :)  I also ordered a diet pepsi instead of regular soda.  

They aren't big changes, but little changes that will add up to big results in the future.  I was satisfied and knew that I ate a lot less calories than the last time we had KFC! 

1 comment:

  1. Little changes will be big changes later! Gotta start somewhere. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete