"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I kicked his butt!

Last night my husband wanted to do one of The Firm DVDs with me.  He couldn't get the hang of the movements and was getting so frustrated.  He wanted to just stop it because he was so confused when it came to the little cardio parts that he felt it wasn't doing him any good.  He finally told me, "You're good at this!! I can't follow her at all. "  I made him finish it, because he's always telling me I can't just quit when it gets hard.  :o)

I may have lots more weight to lose than him and he may already be showing results from his working out, but I kicked his butt in a step aerobics workout!!  Woo Hoo!!  

1 comment:

  1. LOL....you go Leah!! Good for you. I might get brave and buy one of The Firm's DVD but I think I'm to scared.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete