"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trying Not To Hide

Yesterday we were at a picnic and I took my camera along to grab some photos from the occasion that was being celebrated.  I wore what I felt cute in, but I was still the largest wife there and knew it.  I love taking pictures, but at this largest weight I've hated it knowing that I look so huge. 

As I've said before, I'm not just chubby, but the largest I've been without being pregnant.  However, I wouldn't let myself hide from the camera.  Instead I decided that these will just be more wonderful "before" pictures.   

Luv, Me and some friends




Me (short blonde hair) with some of the other wives..the two right next to me are four and five months pregnant..you can't even tell...the next two have new babies...and I'm still the largest one. 

Not for long....


1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you in your journey Leah. At least you have had the courage to recognise your problem. Although my weight problem is less significant than yours, I do plan to lose some weight this summer. To begin the process I plan on a drastic week with no alcohol and all that I will alow myself to eat will be fresh fruit, vegetables and rice. My aim is to lose a stone (14 pounds) and then to weigh up how I feel about losing more.

    ReplyDelete