"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weigh-In

Todays' Weight:  226.5
This week's loss:  -1.5
Total loss so far: -4.5 lbs.

I was scared to weigh myself this morning and very relieved to see that it was down and not up.  

I've been sticking to my weekly goals and have decided this week that I'm going to begin watching my food intake a little more closely.  Mainly not eating late at night,  or at least keeping it very simple if I'm really hungry (because that does happen some times if I don't eat much at dinner and we do our toning exercises).  

We are headed out this morning for an all-day outreach with our church and I packed almonds, cheese sticks, fruit and some hard boiled eggs to take along as snacks and sandwiches and little bags of chips for our lunch.  I don't want to be caught hungry and snacking on tons of crackers and/or junk all day.  :)  Yes, we also have plenty of water.  Can you believe I'm more worried about not having enough water all day?  That's a switch.

Well, here's to another week in my journey.  I'm encouraged that it's not all in vain and the hard work will pay off.  Day by day and with baby steps I will find my way down this weight loss journey. 

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Leah!! That's good that you packed you some snacks. I keep a baggie of almonds with me just in case I'm out shopping and get hungry. Like I did the other day when I smelt McDonald's french fries!! Would of rather had those but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete