"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I think I saw a muscle!

I workout in my living room directly in front of the fireplace where I can see my reflection in the glass of the doors.  (My computer where I play the workout DVDs is to the left of the fireplace. ) Well, this morning I was watching my feet in the fireplace door glass and I think I saw a muscle!  

Yep, it was there, slightly defined, but it was definitely there!  Whee!!  

You know moving this  big ole body around at this weight is going to make my legs so strong that when I lose weight these workouts are going to seem easier.  Kind of like singing a solo in choir 7 months pregnant and then singing it after having my son - it was so much easier the second time around.

I'm looking forward to that..being lighter on my feet when I workout and just lighter on my feet in general...and to more muscles making their appearance as the fat falls to the wayside!

p.s. I told my husband last night, "My abs are sore.  Yep, they're in there and someday you'll get to meet them because they'll finally show through!!"  LOL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment