"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Case You Think I'm Not Trying

I was thinking today that someone might come across my blog and think, "Who is this chick and why is she not bothered by her lack of weightloss???  She seems to do more talking about it than working at it."  

Well, I should clarify something...

My husband has put on a few pounds over the last two years and as soon as his post-session classes are done he and I are going to begin some intense working out.  He and a friend will go to the gym every morning and I will do an hour of working out here at home (I've already purchased my 4-mile and 5-mile Leslie Sansone dvds and have some "The Firm" ones he wants me to do also.)  Then in the evenings he will be doing some stretching and weights with me here at home.  

Our summer goal is to get into good, hard workout routines and stay active with our children.  

So, I started a little earlier because I was so scared of gaining any more weight, but I know that in one-and-a-half weeks we will really be getting serious about this.  I guess if you want you can check back then and see if I really started it, but I guarantee you I will have.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment