"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, July 16, 2010

200's Anonymous

My name is Leah and it has been six days since I've seen 200 on the scale.

Yep, I can prove it by showing you on Wii Fit I weighed just under 200 lbs - AT NIGHT!!! I did a body check for the first time in 108 days (to be exact - LOL ) after I got home from my evening walk the other day. I was so tickled it was under 200 I had my son bring me my camera to take a picture. :)

Oh, and yes, now you all know my BMI, but you'll also notice that it's dropped a full point since the last time I got on here. Woo Hoo!

Since I seem to be staying under 200 for more than a day I guess I can go ahead and change my weight loss ticker down at the bottom of my blog to show my second weight loss goal of 170 pounds. My first goal was 199 and I feel confident that I've met that and can keep going now. Glory!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend! We have some fun family time plans scheduled. It's going to start by dropping off the girls for some volunteering and then my son and I going for a walk this morning.

8 comments:

  1. It is awesome that you reached your goal of staying under 199!!!! And, I love the post about the cookies! Stay strong!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so super duper proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waa-Hoo!!! I think the biggest victory I had was when I went under 200 pounds!!
    Oh the WII fit...I should get on mine and see what it says...I swear sometimes when I get on it, it says "OUCH!" rofl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah, I will post tomorrow how I froze my zucchini. It's very simple (works same for squash or butternuts too). You just need to blanch them in hot water till they are translucent (I steamed mine) and then put them in an ice bath to shock first. They have an enzyme that will not allow them to freeze properly without this step. I took lots of pics along the way today that I will post too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are very few things so exciting on your weight loss journey as saying goodbye to the 200's. Congratulations - and I love your mii! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Woo! Yay! I am so happy for you, and very proud,too. This makes me want to get on my wii fit. It has been months. I don't think my mii will be waddling anymore. LOL!

    ReplyDelete