"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Victory

Last evening our family time included a trip to the mall where I stopped in Christopher and Banks to look at some t-shirts on clearance. I needed a tan one and so I tried on one in a XL and .....

It fit!

Yes, for the third time this year I was able to buy a shirt in a regular area of a ladies' store in the XL. I'm finding more and more that a plus size 1x doesn't fit me correctly and a regular size XL is better.

It's these little victories that make me keep working towards my weight loss goals.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! You sound so happy and so on the right track, and I cannot wait to re-join you there. Keep up the great work and enjoy the victories - you earned them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great feeling! I had a similar moment when I ordered a turtleneck over the phone from Lands End. I was so nervous about ordering a size I hadn't seen for 20 years. But it fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge victory!! I am sooo excited for you :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete