"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Celebratory Thoughts

I have a few random thoughts to celebrate today.

First off, I showed my kids a picture of me from 4th of July last year and they said I should post a comparison photo on my blog.



July 2009 ...30 lbs and many workouts later... July 2010


Secondly, I received this in an email and just had to share it with everyone for a good laugh in weight loss blogland:

I don't want to brag or make anybody jealous or anything,
but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.

When all else fails, just tell someone this. It's bound to brighten any "bad" weight loss day. *GIGGLE*

And finally, I created and sent out a 4th of July digital scrapbooked card with photos of usto our friends and family in email and got these two compliments back:

"And might I mention that Leah is looking a little thinner in the face? "

"You look RADIANT and thin too!"

Now, you know that just helped to make my weekend even more special! Oh, and my average weight for the last seven days.... 199 lbs. :)

Have a great week everyone!

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing difference in your pictures Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, wow what a difference. You look great and so happy. Love that huge smile. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a difference! Keep on rockin :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible difference - congratulations! This post brought a smile to my face - I love the enthusiasm that you have lately - you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is wow!!! You really can tell you have progressed.

    Well, I have one more thing to say, I love the earring comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome!! I can totally see the difference from all of your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leah,
    You look wonderful! You are right. We can do this, for real!!!! Thanks for these posts on freedom---so inspiring! I've gained so much from them. It means so much to me.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a difference in one year! I'm so happy and proud of you. You have stuck with it and you are doing this! Congratulations and you look very happy and thin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - there is a really noticeable difference from last year! Way to Go My Friend!!!! You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! Thanks for all your thoughts on freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look good Leah, its amazing the difference!

    ReplyDelete