"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Simply Life

Well, it's been a regular few days. Nothing spectacular to report.

I feel the need to confesssay that I haven't worked out in over a week. I wasn't feeling up to it at all last week, for personal reasons, and I was completely okay with that. Then from Saturday until about Monday night we were busy with 4th celebrations. I may get a workout in this afternoon, but I'm not sure.

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it. I know I'll get back to it. I've been busy catching up on laundry after my machine was broken and then had to be replaced, but the mountain is slowly diminishing. :) We've also had visitors at our house and .... I started a good book. :)

I know those sound like excuses, but it is what it is.

Eating has been okay until the afternoons/evenings. Eating when hungry is good, unless you allow yourself to get so hungry you overeat and then realize afterwards it's only a few hours until dinnertime. I was able to "skip" dinner and serve it for everyone much later last night. However, I kept munching in the afternoon to the point that I still wasn't very hungry by the later dinner time. hhmm... That's something I'm working on.

I feel like we were on vacation and I'm just getting back to "normal" now. I know this is life, and it's all a part of the journey.

Have a nice afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you I had a rough week with the 4th! You're doing great though!!! Keep up the good work, I am new to your blog and LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete