"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weigh-In ... Not Much To Say

Average over last seven days is: 200.0

I have lots I feel like saying. I know why I am up. I didn't care many times this week about whether or not I needed a sweet treat, or a soda, or the hamburger. Could be TOM on it's way, so I'm trying not to get too vexed and work past the disconnected-from-weight-loss-journey emotions.

I've had lots of fun with some friends visiting and such, not worked out much at all, and the munchies and not caring about food proved to bring a two-pound gain.

As always, I'm not giving up. I just know that after a year of reading about weight loss, losing 30 pounds, etc. etc. I have no excuses that are valid - just excuses. I want to be an example and not an excuse for others, so I know what I need to do to be that.

Have a nice weekend and I will be back with better news next week. :)


3 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday! The best to you this weekend Leah, and here's to a better week next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are enjoying your summer. Don't let it get you stressed. All those factors play into your small gain. I hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete