"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Essential For Success

I've probably said this before, but after reading the comments from my insights post I was once again reminded why I blog.

Blogging truly is my weight loss journal. I come here to get my thoughts out, share victories and sorrows and I truly hope that if someone can see how my turtle journey is going and it encourages them not to give up, then I'm happy to share.

Comments like those left yesterday on my insights post are just the added blessing to blogging. They are also one of the reasons that I will keep it up.

Blogging is akin to going to a weight loss meeting for me. I can gain knowledge and be encouraged not to give up by those that share my struggles, either by reading comments or just following other people's journeys on their blogs. Someone told me that by following my blog they feel almost as invested in my weight loss journey as I am myself. :) It's a community that has become sort of vital to my success and I'm so grateful for it.

So, I said all that to say this....

....thank you dear blog friends. Your comments, once again and especially yesterday, were such a blessing to me. That's one post that I may have to print out just to remind myself of all the wisdom I gained from it - both in what I wrote and in your comments left.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment