"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Gift


This year we purchased a Wii for our children for Christmas. This is the first gaming system they've ever had and were thrilled with it. To go along with the theme of the main gift and my new healthier, more fit lifestyle my husband got me a Wii Fit Plus and The Biggest Loser Wii game.

He's so cute and I'm excited.

The Wii Fit won't take the place of my gym workouts, but it will give me some fun working out to do when we have bad weather out, or on those days I work and can't fit a trip to the gym into my busy day.

I'll have to let you know later how much I like it, because so far my family has taken over and I've hardly played. LOL The kids are loving both the Wii and the Wii Fit. I'm glad to see them willing to play the standing up games as well as the sit down ones. It keeps them active too.

We also all got a laugh out of how our little "Mii" people look thick or thin according to our individual weights. I'm looking forward to watching my "Mii" get smaller! :)

2 comments:

  1. So enjoyed our little "chit-chat" the other day and glad that you had a great "in control" Christmas. Can't say I've had a great "eating" Christmas, but I'll be home next week and can continue eating my veggies, not snacking and doing my Jillian workout video that Scott bought me (I forgot to tell you! So excited!)!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read so much about the Wii. Honestly, I never expected it to appeal to me, but I see so many people enjoying it that it is tempting.

    ReplyDelete