"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Weigh-In ... Day After Christmas

Today's Weight: 211.0
Total Loss/Gain: +2.0 lbs
Total Loss So Far: -20 lbs.

I am up two pounds since Monday and I'm not too worried about it. I allowed myself to indulge yesterday and found myself waking up not wanting any more candy whatsoever. That, my friends, is a change for me.

Christmastime for me in years past was lots of baking AND eating. It also included eating lots of candy and goodies on Christmas Day.

This year I did lots of baking, but little eating. I allowed myself candy on Christmas Day, mainly all things chocolate, and it was still less than I would've eaten before. I enjoyed the holiday foods and am glad I allowed myself to do so.

There are still old habits to conquer, but there are also victories in my life. So I am okay with this gain, because I know that I will get back on track and the scale will once again begin to move downwards.

3 comments:

  1. Great attitude Leah! I too woke up this morning not even wanting to look at food! Everything makes my stomach turn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have repeat phrases, but Yay for you! I indulged probably too much Thurs thru today, but I am really wanting to get back on track soon. (well, it may not be until I leave Monday morning! Lol) Being in a different environment is a little tricky tho. But I have at least exercised the last 5 days!
    Hope you're enjoying your Wii. I think they would be fun to have, and have considered purchasing one, but think I probably would do better with a treadmill.
    Have a good rest of the weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two pounds isn't bad for Christmas. You will get it off quickly I'm sure. So glad that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.

    I had a great Christmas, but I'm ready for all the decorations to come down now!

    ReplyDelete