"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Me? Tired of Chocolate??

Friday I made peanut butter balls, chocolate dipped pretzels and yesterday I made two types of fudge. I will be making cookies tomorrow and putting together goodie bags for my husband's dental class - 59 students.

So far I've had 3 peanut butter balls, some of the pretzels and a bite of each of the fudges to make sure they turned out okay. Would you believe that today I was thinking, "enough chocolate already!".

I have no idea were that thought came from, but at lunch at a restaurant my husband and I were sharing a small brownie and I could only eat two bites. I was done with the brownie.

This is so strange to me, but I listened to my body and I stopped eating it. Maybe I'll get lucky and not want any more chocolate for the rest of this month. LOL!!! It's a nice thought anyway...

4 comments:

  1. You did well! I'm making my family's cookie boxes and I am having a bit of a time with them. 5 cookies down my gullet today. Need to get the darn things LAUNCHED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's happened to me, too! I thought I was coming down with something.

    I think I've gone a month without desiring chocolate. I wish I could do that with sugar in general. wouldn't that be nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you making all this to ensure that those dental students have cavities to practice on???

    Congrats on the "brownie moment"!

    ReplyDelete