"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Morning Funnies

Well, I'm a little achy (Aleve will help that) and feel a sore throat and head congestion coming on, but I have a little girls Christmas tea party to get ready for today.

Yes, I love to do this sort of thing.

My daughters are having a few younger friends over from church and we're having hot tea, sandwiches and soup with some dessert goodies to finish things off. Then we're making an ornament and doing a gift exchange. It will be lots of fun and the prep will make my day go by quickly.

In the meantime I thought I'd share some comics I received this morning in an email. They brought a smile to my face and I hope they do to yours also.





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the comics! Those brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lady in my weight loss class showed me some of these! The driving by the exercise store is my favorite one!

    I really liked your comment on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relate to the first one, for sure! All are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I'll have to remember the restaurant ruse!

    ReplyDelete