"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, December 11, 2009

Weigh-In ... Here's the Damage

Today's Weight: 211.0
Loss/Gain: + 2.5 lbs.
Total Loss So Far: -20 lbs.

Well, if you've read my blog at all this week you know I'm not surprised. It's been one of the worst weeks for me since starting this weight loss journey. I've been battling a head cold and the guilt of not working out while trying to get better, and that along with the side effects of my monthly cycle have made for one BIG emotional week.

However, all is not lost.

Last night before I went to bed I was finally feeling glimmers that all hope is not lost and I will see this weight come off. I was so happy that I almost came to post about it. :) I think the emotions were evening out and I was feeling back to normal in that aspect. My head is still stuffy and I probably won't workout again today, but I know and feel that as soon as I can get my body back from this cold I will be back to my workouts. In the meantime I will be careful with my food.

It's not over, folks and I am going to win over this addiction to food!

Thank you for your encouraging words over the week and for not giving up on me. While some weeks I hate weighing in because I know I have to report it on my blog to all of you, I am really grateful for the support you offer. When I read your comments and see that I'm not the only one going through certain issues I am encouraged to get back up again and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment