"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, December 14, 2009

GO ME! :)

I just got back from the gym where I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 10 more minutes on the treadmill. I upped my level on the elliptical to a 4 and even got up to a jogging pace a few times on both the elliptical and treadmill. Now, some people are jogging a 12-minute mile, but me just moving myself to anything faster than walking is a good thing.

After the bummer week last week I was so proud of myself. I also feel so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if you're bumming out or thinking you can't do this...don't give up. Trust me, if I can keep going on this weight loss journey and get myself back into a workout, then you can too!

...even during the busiest season of the year... :)

Thanks...just had to share...now continue on with your goal-reaching Monday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement. I really liked your quote that you left on my page too. It's always nice to get comments from other fellow bloggers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am psyched for you! Feels great, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete