"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


The gifts are wrapped, baking done, goodies and cards given out, blogs updated and now I can settle at home with some general cleaning and laundry to pass the time. It may sound boring, but I find housecleaning very fulfilling and since I have no more last minute Christmas things to do I can take my time getting my house clean and ready for a day of family fun tomorrow.

As I posted a few minutes ago I was a little frustrated...now I'm not. I've been reading blogs and I've decided that I'm done stressing. I'm ready for Christmas and I'm ready to enjoy some time with family and friends coming over for Christmas dinner. I will do my best to listen to my body and not overeat, but if I do..the next day is a new day.

My weight is not a reason to let this holiday be ruined. For one, weight is not what Christmas is all about. For another, two pounds is not a reason to lose all the joy and meaning of Christmas.

So, as I sign off for now I wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas. I hope you enjoy special time with family and friends. And, above all else, I hope you find a minute to remember the true meaning and reason for Christmas - the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! That, and only that, is what matters at this time of year.

    Merry Christmas Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of your family! Beautiful. I hope that you had a lovely Christmas Leah!

    ReplyDelete