"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weigh-In ... A Day Early

Today's Weight: 209.0
Loss/Gain: -2.0 lbs.
Total Loss So Far: - 22.0 lbs

I am leaving to go out of town for a couple of days, so I decided to weigh myself a day early and post it. I'm pleased to have lost two of the two-and-a-half pounds I gained last week.

Being back on track and motivated to keep pressing towards my goals I know the weight will continue to come off.

I will check back in with you all after the weekend. Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss!!!!! I am so glad that you banished that 2 pounds and are now so close to the 199's!!

    Have a great trip and I hope you enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great loss Leah!

    Have a good time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to know you can correct the course when needed.

    It's a rough time of year for food, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete