"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, December 4, 2009

Weigh-In ... Maintain, but Feeling Good

Today's Weight: 208.5 lbs.
Loss/Gain: 0
Total Loss So Far: -22.5

I'm counting this as a maintain even though last Friday I was up to 211.5; because on Saturday I weighed myself again and I was back down to 208.5.

This is has been a good week for me, even if the scale doesn't show a loss.
-I have exercised four days for thirty minutes a day.
-I have been learning to eat only when hungry and stop when satisfied.
-I am learning that I need to be content (noticed I haven't learned it completely yet [grin] ).
- And I have regained hope that I can continue losing.

Also, I actually woke up hungry this morning, which is a nice sign that I didn't eat too much before bed. You know, if I was really hungry and ate late in the evening it wouldn't be so bad. However, most of the times I eat late at night it's just mindless snacking and then I'm not truly hungry in the morning until almost 9:30 or 10:00 am. So, to wake up hungry is a good thing. At least it is today. :)

I hope you all have a nice Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment